Yup, you heard it right. Fruitcake by Eraserheads is now a musical play.
Base sa sinabi ng kaklase ko, sa December 19 at 24 ang araw ng play.
Sa December 24, ang guest doon si Sir Ely.
Ito pa lang ang detalyeng alam ko. Sasabihin ko ang iba kapag binigay na sa akin ang buong detalye.
- Fruitcake Heights, Trip to Jerusalem contest
- Mayor (glance to his watch): Well, we can't wait for him all night, we still have a lot of things to do, you know. The Skids Kids will have to try their luck next year.
- Prudence (came forward): Wait, Mayor, we have a representative.
- Mayor: Well, Prudence, who?
- Frannie: Yeah, Prudence, who?
- Prudence (pulled Frannie forward): YOU!
- Frannie: ME!
- Mayor: HER!
- Crowd: HER?
- Carol Kings: HER?
- Bobo the Wiseman: SHE?
- Shadow (Frannie's dog): ARFFF???
BETTER THAN THE BEATLES?!
WHAT THE F?!
The one who said this doesn’t read history books. Beatles change the perceptions of the people forever. They make Hinduism acceptable. They’re one of the hippies who join the Woodstock Festival, the movement that against Vietnam war.
Who ever say this, he or she is IGNORANT!